Mixing up the Metals

If you saw my post yesterday, it was a chaotic pile of shiny copper and brass domed disks….That pile is long gone (in fact I’m off to cut some more shortly) and the fruits of my labor are nearly ready for the show.

Here’s a few pics of the results.

I love how this turned out and there are matching earrings just waiting for earwires.

This one doesn’t feature disks, but it does have a lot of rivets/eyelets in it…I got a new tool last month and this was an idea that was rolling around my head. Still need to figure out how I want to finish it and then add patina.

Back to the bench. I’ve got about 30 pair of sterling earwires to finish off.


4 responses to “Mixing up the Metals

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: