There’s a phenomenon that goes around blogs where someone nominates another blogger for an award, which then gets passed on — and today I got tagged by Lori Anderson, another jewelry designer and online buddy.
So I’ve spent some time today thinking about who I’d “tag”. Here’s my list; certainly not all inclusive, but a good start.
2. Ornament Thursday, another group blog that I’m fortunate to contribute to fairly regularly with projects of my own as well as to marvel at the creative juices of other talented women who work in different media.
3. Deanna, a fellow blogger, dear friend, and frequent supplier of lots of those handmade beads I can’t seem to stop acquiring
4. Jill, another beadmaker whose work I’ve adored and coveted (and owned at times) over the years. She helped me early on with photo skills from cyberspace and I’ve followed her website journal for years and now her blog.
5. My friend, Suzanne (“Suz” to some of her online beady friends), a teacher and beadmaker from Australia. The time zones don’t always cooperate but we keep each other company on opposite ends of the day thanks to IM.
6. Deb (from New Zealand) who always has interesting things to say and show from her blog.
So tag, you’re it!
Here’s how it works:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 (more or less) other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs